KERING IT Business Analyst – Customer Engagement
Kering - Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
Shanghai - Mainland China
How you will contribute
- Business demands
- Proactively continue to find opportunity for digital innovation and improve operation process (in team and cross brands/functional departments)
- Partner with Corp and brands to understand the business request. Prioritize business’s needs and translate the business requirements into system solutions.
- Project/CR implementation and supporting
- Execute various projects as project member and take ownership on respective assigned roles with other members
- Analysis, design, testing and ongoing maintenance & support for customer engagement related across Greater China (China/Hongkong/Taiwan/Macao) for all brands
- Support driving system enhancements and new systems implementation following the project life cycle management process in partner with both internal and external team. Ensures system change management in place and these are thoroughly documented in timely manner
- Manage and keep maintaining the relationship with the vendors as well as the counterpart of Kering Technologies team in APAC and Europe etc.
Who you are
- minimum of 3-5 years systems experience including analysis of business requirements, designing and developing of programs and testing.
- Strong and proactive communication and facilitation skills in English and Chinese, and experiences in partnering with business users and other Kering Technologies team members to design and implement systems solutions are desired.
- Good working attitude, have strong ownership, Able to work under pressure with tight deadline
- Experience and in-depth knowledge of Customer Engagement related systems (WeChat, WeChat Work, Clienteling), Trigger Based eMail (TBM) besides marketing business activity such as promotion, campaign management process etc. are plus.
- Regional/Global Customer Engagement implementation and/or on-going support experience are plus.
- Experience in implementing social media and its integration to other systems are plus
- Experience with Agile software development is plus
- Experience with test automation is plus.
Why work with us?
This is an excellent opportunity to join the Kering adventure in a moment of extraordinary growth and become part of a thriving team in a global Luxury group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- Mainland China