KERING Payroll Executive
Kering - Regular
Central Singapore - Singapore
We are currently seeking a Payroll Executive SEAO who will report to the Head of HR Shared Services as part of our dynamic team in Singapore
Reporting to the Head of Human Resources, South East Asia & Oceania (SEAO) the incumbent works in a Shared Service environment responsible for accurate and timely payroll cycles, statutory contributions, legislation compliance at SEAO level to supporting the reporting manager in implementing processes improvement projects.
How you will contribute
- Ensuring 100% accuracy and timeliness of payroll cycles, statutory contributions and reports
- Maintains payroll guidelines and processes by writing and updating policies and procedures
- Balances the payroll accounts by resolving payroll discrepancies.
- Complies with local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
- Maintains employee confidence and protects payroll operations by keeping information confidential.
- Following up on work results.
- Perform monthly payroll administration via both in house software and external vendor
- Validate and ensure all reports are completed timely and accurately
- Support HR budgets and forecasts planning
- Work closely with HR colleagues on personnel movement to ensure filing the tax returns on a timely manner
- Supporting projects relating to HR systems, program, guidelines, processes etc.
- Coordination with external payroll provider
- HR Reporting and collaboration with various departments
Who you are
Experience, business and technical skills
- Diploma Bachelor’s degree holder in HR, Business Administration, Accounting, Statistics or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years experience in payroll administration with knowledge of accounting or in a similar Shared Service position
- Knowledge on employment legislations for Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Vietnam, Australia, New Zealand and Guam
- Knowledge of Workday system (Preferred)
- Ability to prioritize priorities wisely Conduct results (with strict deadlines and schedules, and a thorough service ethic)
- Demonstrate ability to work independently, and collaborate with others
- Organized and process driven, great attention to details
- Team spirit and passion for the job
- Result and customer oriented
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Atelier in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering, and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time