KERING Planning and Performance Analyst
Kering - Regular
Singapore - Singapore
Support the Regional Process & Performance Improvement Manager on maintaining and exploiting WW Logistic Operating model in all geographies, enabling and implementing continuous improvement and enabling reach of business goals through proactive translation of improvement opportunities into actionable solutions.
Support the planning process by translating forecasts into operational plan that encompass physical preparedness, system readiness, labor, and productivity to meet specified timelines, performance, and cost requirements. Act as a key reference for the HQ Distribution Planning function in supporting the Regional Logistics to ensure the required resiliency to relevant changes affecting the business and Brands.
Distribution Planning Process
- Analyze data and develop solutions that would support Distribution Managers in resource planning (capacity, lead time, physical assets, personnel, systems)
- Work with stakeholders (Logistics and Planning team) on the planning process to identify areas for improvement and critical areas in the planning process
Logistic Performance Measurement
- Maintain a dashboard of essential Operational and Cost indicators to support the Regional Logistic Manager and Group Operations HQ in decision making
- Identify the most impactful ways to use data and analytics to drive insights, empower decision making and improve logistics performance
- Develop sustainable and scalable solutions to improve logistics performance
Cost Planning & Control Support
- Support the budget and reforecasting processes for Kering’s brands.
- Support the Operations group Finance teams in defining CAPEX and OPEX for regional warehouses.
- Analyze data and develop solutions that are scalable and sustainable for CAPEX and OPEX tracking
- Support supply chain and logistics projects and enhancements at the discretion of the Process and Performance Improvement Manager
Skills and knowledge:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Supply Chain
- At least 2-year experience in process analysis, project management and reengineering in Logistics or Supply Chain within a 3PL or a multinational company, Fashion and Luxury industry strongly preferred if coming from market leaders
- Fluency in English spoken and written
- Proficient with Power BI/Power Query
- Experience in automation tools like Power Automate and Power Apps would be a great advantage
- Process oriented mindset, improvement mindset and skills
- Ability to prioritize and follow up on various projects
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Flexible and adaptable
- Team Player
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Atelier in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering, and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time