KERING Power BI & E-Learning Analyst
Kering - Regular
Kuala Lumpur - Malaysia
We are seeking for a ideal candidate for the role, Power BI & E-Learning Analyst to assist in consistent support in relations to dashboard visualizing needs.
How you will contribute
- Attending to incidents & changes requests for SAP BI and Power BI reports
- Ensuring data integrity of published Power BI reports
- Develop & maintain development documentation (Technical specifications) and other relevant documentation as necessary to ensure sustainability of development work and compliance to Change Governance.
- Deploy changes related to incidents & change requests to production system.
- Maintenance and monitoring of Power BI reports to ensure they are up-to-date & relevant
- Responsible for designing, developing, and deploying Business Analytics Dashboards using Microsoft Power BI.
- Able to implement row level security on data and have an understanding of application security layer models in Power BI
- Be aware business process improvements opportunities and to raise it to the team
- Responsible for design and implementation of eLearning courses & modules, continuous update of eLearning materials with update technologies & course materials
- Gather information and course elements from other members of Kering group for development of eLearning opportunities
- Gathering and communicating Kering Group’s training and development performance, and assisting management with planning and managing the development needs of the Group
- Work with third parties to develop and maintain eLearning contents
- Facilitate live training/ learning (offline and online) as well as recorded training/ learning
- Any other add hoc task
Who you are
- Bachelor’s degree Information Technology / Systems, or Finance Systems or Business-related degree majoring in computing systems
- More than 4 years of SAP BI experience with strong working experience in Power BI
- Prior experience on other Analytics tools such as Tableau will be advantage
- Exposure to BW / HANA and Business Object will be advantageous
- Prior experience with eLearning (storyboard planning, audio/video editing) will be advantageous
- Possess good analytical, communication, presentation and soft skills
- Able to communicate well in English
- Able to write clearly and work within deadlines
- Able to work extended hours when necessary
- Possess personal attributes such as hardworking attitude, interpersonal skills, professional integrity and initiative
- Keen to learn, a team player and have good working attitude
- MS Office (Excel, Word, Project, PowerPoint, Power BI Access, Visio) skills
- SAP certification / training in BI will be advantageous
- Certification in Microsoft Power BI.
- Certification in other relevant Microsoft products such as Power App and Dynamics will be advantage
Why work with us?
This is a fantastic opportunity to join the Corporate HR team based in Singapore and actively contribute to the ongoing success and growth at Kering. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background
- Full time