KERING R2R & Internal Control Executive
Kering - Regular
Hong Kong SAR - Hong Kong SAR
This position is responsible for supporting Kering financial shared services organization in managing effective R2R process and ensure smooth operation of internal control program utilizing Blackline. Blackline is being rolled out across Kering worldwide SSCs to support its vision of continuous accounting and enhanced internal control.
How you will contribute
- Manage end-to-end internal control life cycle and documentation in Blackline of risk assessment, control objective, control design, issues and remediation
- Support rollout and maintenance of Blackline modules and perform administrative tasks related to the tool
- Support automation of finance and accounting processes managed by SSCs
- Manage BL support tickets and help timely resolution of user’s requests/incidents
- Support creation of training documents and other knowledge articles related to Blackline and R2R process
- Support Finance SSC objective to become 100% paperless, and design controls that leverage digital capabilities
Teamwork & Management Objectives:
- Support and work closely with 7 SSC teams in APAC and other business functions (IT, Procurement, Compliance)
- Work with APAC Shared Service Heads (7) to the document key processes and controls
- Demonstrate the highest levels of customer service, productivity, and professionalism.
Long Term Strategic Objectives:
- Through process and skills improvement, leads the APAC Finance SSC organization toward ISO certification on quality & controls
Who you are
- Master’s degree from an accredited college or university / relevant professional qualification with 4-5 year of relevant experience
- Experience with Blackline and SAP is strongly preferred
- Experience with Big4 accounting firm is desirable
- Good understanding of finance and accounting processes
- Experience of working with cross-functional teams from multiple geographies
- Ability to interact credibly with technical & business function professionals
- Highly motivated and can thrive in a fast-paced, high energy and demanding team-oriented environment
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; Proven record of leading process improvement and standardization initiatives.
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite
- Demonstrated excellent written communications and strong interpersonal skills
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Atelier in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- Hong Kong SAR