KERING Senior Infrastructure Engineer
Kering - Regular
Central Singapore - Singapore
This position will be responsible for ensuring IT infrastructure operations and security for the offices/warehouses/stores in South East Asia countries (such as Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand and Vietnam). Backup support to Oceania countries (Australia, New Zealand, Guam) may be required from time to time.
The role requires solid hands-on experience and technical knowledge of infrastructure in Systems (workplace and end point management solutions including Active Directory services, mobile device management, IT asset and client management etc..), Networking (including LAN, WAN, WiFi, VoIP) and Security.
This person has to be very collaborative, working closely not only with the local teams but also with vendors and suppliers, other business units, brands within the group company and the regional Kering Technologies teams in APAC.
How you will contribute
- Primary responsibility will be to set up, configure and maintain office/warehouse/store systems and networks in SEA countries based on the Global and Regional ICT and security standards.
- Backup support to Oceania countries (Australia, New Zealand, Guam) as required.
- Project coordinating with Global/Regional ICT teams, external vendors and key stakeholders to roll out Global/Regional/Local IT infrastructure projects
- Provide Level 1 and Level 2 support on systems, network and security areas to local Kering Technologies Application and End User Support teams and brands business units as required.
- Responsible for developing and maintain documentations such as network diagrams, conceptual documents, working instructions, operation procedures in compliance with company policies and audit processes.
- Manage lifecycle of IT server and network related assets (for hardware and software, from acquisition to disposal)
- Provide network monitoring and status reporting, and recommendations of necessary improvements
- On-site support (Singapore/Malaysia/Thailand/Vietnam) and overseas travel to other countries may be required.
- Testing and evaluating new technology.
- Other duties as assigned
Who you are
- Hands-on Experience in most of the below solutions:
- Installing, setup and configure Cisco L2/L3 switches, routers and access points.
- Cisco Wireless Controllers
- Managing Microsoft Servers, Active Directory and GPO
- Microsoft SCCM and WSUS
- IT Service Management tool such as Service Now
- Cloud Office Suite - Microsoft Office365
- File & Print Service Management
- Mobile Device Management (e.g. VMWare AirWatch or Microsoft Intune)
- Endpoint devices (Windows, Mac, and iOS devices) deployment
- Experience in the following solutions is a plus:
- Network Performance Monitoring
- Innovative technologies in retail / B2C businesses
- Collaboration, Unified communications, Video Conferencing or mobile conferencing solutions
- Enterprise End Point security software (e.g. Sentinel One, McAfee, Kaspersky)
- Excellent knowledge of server hardware/software, LAN/WAN and WiFi troubleshooting
- Strong analytical and issue resolution skills
- Strong collaborative and team coordination skills
- Strong written and verbal English skills.
- Ability to speak Mandarin or Thai is an advantage
- Vendor control / management experience
- Project coordinator experience.
- Innovative problem solving, design and testing skills
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Must be well organized and able to work under pressure
- Good interpersonal skills with a service orientated approach
- Ability to work independently and under minimum supervision.
- Ability to work under pressure and to meet tight deadlines
- Team-/customer-oriented attitude and working style
- Flexible approach to working hours
QUALIFICATIONS AND CERTIFICATIONS
- 8+ years relevant working experience with enterprise systems, network and security, preferably in retail / B2C businesses.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science, IT, IS or related field or equivalent in education and experience or above. (Other qualifications may be considered for skillful talent with highly practical experience).
- CCNP certification is required
- Microsoft qualifications (MCSE, MCSA) is preferred
- Other relevant industrial certifications are advantages.
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Atelier in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time