KERING Warehouse Manager
Kering - Regular
Tokyo - Japan
We are currently seeking a Warehouse Manager who will report to the Logistics Senior Manager.
You will join our logistics team, supporting all the warehouse activities. This exciting role will allow you support our brands by communicating with our brands and vendors.
How you will contribute
- Strategically plan and manage logistics, warehouse, transportation
- Direct, optimize and coordinate full order cycle for our business to function
- Liaise and negotiate with brands, transport/courier companies and internal cross functional coordination.
- Resolve any arising problems or complaints
- Meet cost, productivity, accuracy and timeliness targets
- Comply with laws and regulations
Who you are
- Warehouse manager experience at least 3-5 years and have profound knowledge of warehouse management.
- Retail experience is a plus
- Strong interest in retail brand business
- Experience both in 3PL service provider side and service user side is a big plus
- Kaizen mindset and analytical skill are essential
- Proactive in meetings
- Excellent communications in Japanese and English
- Strong confident enough to lead a team
- Full time