QEELIN - Retail Performance Manager
Qeelin - Regular
Hong Kong SAR - Hong Kong SAR
This role is responsible for Qeelin’s retail performance, client satisfaction, strategic implementation and operation efficiency in all APAC boutiques. Acts as a Brand ambassador, be able to inspire, coach and engage retail teams to provide excellency in client experience to our potential and existing clients.
HOW YOU WILL CONTRIBUTE
Business ambition and commercial management
- Define retail priorities and set relevant objectives / KPIs with local teams, propose new ideas and solutions to grow the business.
- Enhance sales reporting and develop boutique operational dashboards to support retail excellence.
- Review modelling and analytics for target setting and incentive / commission programs.
- Identify sales opportunities: explore new ideas to promote Qeelin through in-store CRM activities or other partnerships.
- Identify relevant product mix with client segments to optimize sales performance.
Retail performance and team elevation
- Partnering with Training Manager to
- Master and influence others on the selling ceremony (welcome, discover, understand, convince, close and follow up).
- Create relevant learning contents with reference to the continuous evolving retail environment and co-animate workshops / trainings.
- Identify talent profile (together with HR / Head of Retail), to elaborate action plans for talent retention and development.
- Identify and share boutique best practices and foster cross learning.
Artistry experience management
- Inspire team to recruit clients through effective prospecting and conversion.
- Create and initiate best in class customer experience to drive client’s loyalty.
- Implement retail excellence standard in accordance with brand guidelines to ensure consistency with overall image and service standards.
WHO YOU ARE
- Bachelor’s degree or above
- Minimum 6 years’ working experience in luxury retail / fine jewelry brands, with regional and store experience would be a plus
- Strong business acumen and understanding of clients’ needs.with effective planning and time management skills
- Result-oriented, forward thinking. transversal approach and able to support change management with constant innovation and work dynamic
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, a good team player
- High proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Fluent written and spoken English, Mandarin and Cantonese
WHY WORK FOR US ?
Unique opportunity to be working in Hong Kong under the headquarter office, and to strategically be a fashion-forwarder with new ideas and initiatives to be implemented globally. Talent development is a managerial principle, promoting entrepreneurial spirit for highly empowered teams. We want to cultivate a “startup” mindset where business agility is key to our fast paced development, and where every employee can reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
- Full time
- Hong Kong SAR