QEELIN - Senior Sales Planning Executive
Qeelin - Regular
Hong Kong SAR - Hong Kong SAR
Directly reporting to Head of International Business, in charge of international Business Department inventory management and sales planning.
HOW YOU WILL CONTRIBUTE
- Monthly inventory order
- Monthly Sales planning allocation
- Wholesale and Retail Inventory reporting
- Coordinate logistic with Supply Chain Team
- Ad hoc reportings
WHO YOU ARE
- Bachelor’s degree
- At least 5 year working experience in Merchandising or equivalent role
- Organized, detail-oriented, independent, able to work under pressure, willing to learn and multi-tasking
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in both Chinese (Cantonese, Mandarin) and English
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, words etc) and Chinese Typing
WHY WORK FOR US ?
Unique opportunity to be working in Hong Kong under the headquarter office, and to strategically be a fashion-forwarder with new ideas and initiatives to be implemented globally. Talent development is a managerial principle, promoting entrepreneurial spirit for highly empowered teams. We want to cultivate a “startup” mindset where business agility is key to our fast paced development, and where every employee can reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
- Full time
- Hong Kong SAR