SAINT LAURENT Assistant Store Director
Saint Laurent - Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
Beijing - Mainland China
We are currently seeking an Assistant Store Director who will report to the Store Director as part of our dynamic team in China.
You lead the Department Manager and store sales team to meet and exceed all sales goals and KPI’s.
You are responsible for promoting brand engagement to customers, in order to guarantee the quantitative and qualitative goals assigned.
You assist the Store Director in visual merchandising display
You represent the Company and acts as representative of the Store Director and thus fulfils all the tasks given by the Headquarters and Store Director.
- Sell the collection and especially to the VIC/VIP
- Analyze the results, verifying daily, weekly, monthly activities and setting up yearly assessments
- Support the Store Director in reporting all the relevant information to the Headquarters and ensure to share the information with the staff
- Ensure the correct rotation of the goods in the warehouse
- Know and monitor the business environment including local competition and communicate relevant information to the Staff
- Provide high quality feedbacks and requested reports to the Store Director
- Assure the recruitment, development, retainment of customers (from high qualitative data collection to “one to one” relationship)
- Implement action plans defined with the HQ and Store director and guarantee follow up at store level
- Update the Sales Staff on the KPIs and give them support to reach them
- Support the Store Director in creating a team, whose activities are always motivated and competent
- Achieve and authorize planning, organize and plan the activities providing available resources to manage the expected workload
- Motivate and challenge the team on a daily basis
- Assist the Store Director and Department Managers with the training and developing of sales team on the operational side of the business by following up on clear goals and providing timely feed back
- Be able to manage the Department Managers and support them in their activities
- Ensure professional growth and training of the staff with a coaching approach and share the development plans with the Store Director and Operations Manager
- Ensure the correct development of the Golden Rules in the store: stock / inventory, golden rules, etc.
- Ensure that the image of the Store is in line with corporate standards and that the Staff is aware of this standard.
- Support the Store Director in managing inventory activities
- Supervise warehouse stock and report to the Store Director any discrepancies
- Take all the necessary measures in order to guarantee the safety of the products and valuable materials in the store
- 掌握电脑技能（ Word和Excel ）
- At least 3 years of experience in a managerial position
- Commitment to take part in an innovative project
- Significant experience in the sale of luxury goods or retail
- Successful managerial experience of a team (the ability to set goals, delegate work and follow up results)
- High sensitivity to customers experience and loyalty
- Precision, organizational skills,
- Adaptability, openness, listening abilities, curiosity
- High availability, responsiveness
- Product and Fashion sensitivity
- Mastering computer skills (Word and Excel)
- Exceptional customer service and interpersonal skills
Saint Laurent致力于打造多元化的工作团队。 我们相信所有形式的多元化 - 性别，年龄，国籍，文化，宗教信仰和性取向等 - 能够丰富我们的团队。 多元化为员工们提供了展现个人和集体才能的机会，它有助于培养我们适应这个不断变化的世界的能力。 作为一个崇尚平等机会的雇主，我们欢迎并且会考虑所有不同背景合适应聘者的申请。
Saint Laurent is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- Mainland China