SAINT LAURENT Finance Assistant
Saint Laurent - Regular
Seoul - Korea, Republic of
You will be responsible for supporting for all aspects of administrative work in Finance Department
- Gathers jobs supporting the business through financial services, such as business planning and performance analysis, risk management, tax and administration.
- Oversees the maintenance of our company’s general ledger and related accounting practices
- Supports our business by performing professional accounting work involving the compilation, consolidation and analysis of financial data.
- Team player, Proactive & Positive behavior
- Very proficient in MS office
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Knowledge and experience of Accounting is a plus
Saint Laurent is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- Korea, Republic of