SAINT LAURENT MD Assistant
Saint Laurent - Regular
Seoul - Korea, Republic of
You will support and coordinate to manage merchandising of defiend categories for Korean market, prodvide support to the retail, in order to enhance sales, inventory turn, profitability and Brand imange.
· Development of training manuals and presentations with detailed product information on each collection
· Market and competitor’s analysis in terms of product and pricing positioning in the different markets.
· Support in the preparation of merchandising plans
· Participate in the organization of the sales campaigns and production of all supporting materials and buying tools (e.g. control of product styles codes, photos and samples, catalogs)
· Development of post sales campaign reports (e.g. by line, function, best sellers, etc)
· At least 3 years of relevant experience as merchandiser or buyer assistant in the fashion/luxury goods industry
· Bachelor’s Degree preferred
· Fluency in English
Saint Laurent is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- Korea, Republic of