Visual Merchandiser, South Asia & Pacific
Gucci - Regular
Singapore - Singapore
· Play a dynamic and instrumental role to support all visual merchandising activities in South Asia & Pacific region.
· Be the ambassador of the Brand and ensure the consistency, quality, and sophistication of the visual merchandising implementation on all product categories.
· Coordinate with VMs defining and implementing new launches animations along with seasonal launch in line with 360-activation plan, and in collaboration with key stakeholders such as Client Engagement, Merchandising and IP team
· Support the business strategy and contribute enhancing the client experience in store across region
· Share qualitative and photographic feedback with in-store Visual merchandisers
· Master the highest Brand and product knowledge
· Understand characteristics of each country and support country VM team to ensure VM implementation is always aligned with business strategy.
· Build a strong rapport and actively communicate with key stakeholders and counterparts in cooperate, to assure VM implementation across region is aligned with regional strategy
· Assess store business using company report tools to identify the best sellers/missing opportunities and monitor Pre and Post sales impact after display update
· Take ownership and lead the projects assigned by VM director
VM reports & Communication
· Ensure a clear communication, understanding and execution of WW VM guideline and regional strategy
· Collect the approved monthly VM reports by VM director and upload the reports in WW VM’s share drive monthly basis
· Support compiling the VM set-up pictures of implementation and share the reports with WW VM, in timely manner
· Share VM information such as WW VM guidelines, VM update and regional implementation report with cross-functional departments
· Share the implementation date/setup pictures of any VM actions with Merchandising team for sales tracking
VM Tools management
· Coordinate placing Visual Tools orders collated from country VMs to Corporate team
· Propose the order quantity of the New VM tools for VM Director’s review
· Manage the process of Tools ordering and checking delivery status
· Communicate the guideline of new tools with country VMs and ensure utilizing the new tools for the setup accordingly.
· Minimum of 3-4 years’ experience
· Good understanding of Visual Merchandising and experience working in luxury fashion industry
· Able to contribute both as a team player and through taking own initiative.
· Strong ability to effectively communicate and coordinate with all levels of the organization
· Excellent organizational skills and time management
· Good verbal and written communication skills
· Good relation skills, to be able to work in an international environment and to be able to build strong relationship with stakeholders
· Well -Proficient in MS office – Microsoft Excel, Power Points etc
· Task-oriented, able to work under pressure with tight deadlines
· Eagerness to learn, grow and develop oneself.
- Full time