BALENCIAGA - Store Manager Perisur
Balenciaga - Regular
CIUDAD DE MEXICO - Mexico
• Ensure the achievement of sales goals by following up, defining and initiating action plans to reach targets, monitoring/maintaining stock levels in partnership with corporate buying team.
• Oversee day-to-day operations of the store.
• Work towards balanced strengths in sales, operations, merchandising and personnel management.
• Establish and implement action plans, in agreement with corporate and direct supervisor, to develop sales for each product category and client segment.
• Contribute to the achievement of business objectives, in particular by giving personal attention to top clients and implementing activities and strategic projects (like local store charity events, etc.).
• Maintain great interpersonal skills to ensure clear, effective communication with all departments, stores, colleagues and staff.
• Manage customer feedback appropriately and in a timely manner.
• Oversee the implementation and development of CRM initiatives.
• Support/follow/implement/enforce store operations manual at all times and provide feedback on any updates/changes that might become necessary.
• Maintain a cost conscious approach when suggesting initiatives, reviewing bills and making expense decisions. Protect the bottom line of the company and its sales.
• Enforce all sustainability policies that are implemented by the company both locally and globally.
• Ensure HR processes are executed in cooperation with the Human Resources department.
Responsible for training and development of the staff; provide monthly one on one sessions with staff.
• Work in and promote a team oriented environment that will foster growth.
• Display strong leadership skills by leading by example.
• Exhibit a positive attitude & take responsibility for own actions.
• Guide the team to be results-driven and provide constant coaching to all members.
• Encourage transparency and open communication.
• Implement and review store policies and procedures on a regular basis and ensure staff adheres to them.
• Provide in the moment and formal feedback based on observations. Share observations and next steps with direct report.
• Provide training to new hires along with continuous and specialized training, as needed, to support staff.
• Manage and maintain current programs for optimal sales performance practices, including training books, communication binders, bulletin boards, holds and damages, schedules and backroom organization.
• Hold morning information, motivational, meetings in partnership with management team.
• Enforce Company’s expectations and image standards on physical presentation of all employees: cleanliness, uniform condition/maintenance, hair/make-up/jewelry requirements, etc.
• Ensure the development of motivation, sense of belonging and business involvement of all store employees.
• Identify valuable employees for future growth opportunities within the store or the organization.
Stock, Inventory & Loss Prevention Management
• Supervise logistics and stock management, partnering with Assistant Store Manager, for the following tasks:
o Ensure store shrinkage by partnering with the Stock Associate / Operations Manager / Sales Team through sound operational execution.
o Prepare, implement, and execute scheduled inventory in partnership with shared services/loss prevention.
o Cash Registers & Safe: Ensure that the registers and safe are functioning properly and enforce back of house standards for cash/change accuracy along with timely bank deposits.
• Oversee shipping / receiving department; ensure goods are received and placed on floor quickly and accurately, clients’ purchases are shipped out in a timely manner, and inter-store transfers are processed correctly in a timely manner.
• Ensure that the monthly Store Reconciliation and Negative On-hand is completed accurately and submitted on time, in partnership with the Store Manager / Store Operations / Stock Associate / Loss Prevention.
• Secure all PCI, personal credit information of clients in the store safe.
• Enforce implementation of visual display and merchandising according to company’s standards.
• Review Display Portal regularly to familiarize yourself with the visual displays of Balenciaga stores around the globe.
• Ensure that all company information related to visual standards, received from Store. Manager and Corporate is communicated to the team as needed.
Store Maintenance Management
• Ensure maintenance is carried out along with the intervention of the responsible corporate structures when necessary.
• Oversee daily cleaning and physical up-keep of the inside and outside the store.
• Fixtures, shelving, carpeting, lighting, and supplies: Maintain highest standards in the functioning, presentation and maintenance of store property.
• Communicate needs for new fixtures, landscaping, floor/carpet cleaning as needed.
• Ensure proper levels of supplies are on hand at all times.
• Oversee all maintenance and repair calls to ensure quality meets company standards.
• Proven experience in a similar role within other fashion luxury companies or proven success as internal/external Store Manager.
• Ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast paced environment.
• Proven ability to drive results.
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Commercial awareness and strong business acumen.
• Talent for managing, coaching and developing a team.
• Strong communication skills.
• Passion for fashion industry.
• Strategic vision in order to develop the business and high level of personal performance.
- Full time