Gucci - Regular
Masaryk - Mexico
Job Title: Client Advisor
Reports directly to: Store Manager
Provide the customer with a shopping experience with excellent attention and service to establish a long-term relationship with them and maintain their brand loyalty. Achieve individual sales goals that support the scope of the store's business goals. Represent the brand as a Gucci ambassador, promoting its values and culture; always sticking to the brand's policies and guidelines.
The Customer Advisor directly reports to the Store Manager and has the following responsibilities:
• Provide the customer with a luxury shopping experience, following the guidelines of the Gucci sales ceremony.
• Ensure compliance with individual and store sales goals.
• Generate strategies that help you achieve individual sales. Constantly monitor established KPIs.
• Provide advice to the customer on fashion trends, characteristics and uses of the products, showing passion for fashion and luxury.
• Suggest products from other categories to achieve cross-selling goals.
• Close the sales process, making charge transactions with any payment method.
• Boost, whenever possible, cross-selling at the cash register through fragrances and keychains.
• Take the marking course from Palacio de Hierro or SAKS (if applicable), within the first few weeks of hiring. Note: The employee number from Palacio de Hierro for charging is non-transferable.
• Request official identification whenever a credit card charge is made, if the client is not the cardholder, you will not be able to proceed with the charge.
• Follow the guidelines set for brand or Palacio de Hierro limits (if applicable) for cash collections. Know and apply the guidelines of the Anti-Money Laundering Legislation.
• Deposit the payments in cash, once the charging transaction is finished, with the exact amount of the sales ticket.
• Record all sales on the spot and deliver Gucci and Palacio de Hierro (if applicable) receipts to every customer.
• Inform the customer about the current exchange policy.
"Changes are made in Mexico, only within a maximum period of 14 days, as long as the purchase receipt is presented, and the merchandise is in excellent condition."
• Maintain an open and constructive dialogue with the team, always actively collaborating in all store activities (morning briefing, training, etc.), proposing effective solutions.
• Follow the dress code guidelines established by the company.
• Promote a positive work environment, through trust, integrity, adherence to existing Codes of Ethics and high standards of performance.
Customer Tracking (Clienteling)
• Use the CRM (LUCE) system to attract and retain customers.
• Capture information from all customers and leads for tracking purposes.
• Verify that CRM System Information (LUCE) is up to date (full profiles, up to date data, avoid duplicate profiles).
• Constantly track customers to generate personalized experiences (OTO, flower shipping, thank you cards, gifts, etc.) and build long-term relationships.
• Support the Operations area in activities such as: price changes, labeling, reception, product accommodation and actively collaborate to maintain warehouse order.
• Support in inventories according to the guidelines established by Operations and/or the brand.
• Carry out the product request process to other stores, through LUCE, as indicated by the Operations area.
• Keep the “set aside” formats up to date with the complete information and remove the product from “set aside” areas if the sale was not completed.
• Perform the consignment process according to the procedures established by the Operations area. Follow up until the close of the sale and/or return of the goods.
• Support the visual area in activities such as: product cleaning, product labeling and display change when required; according to established guidelines.
• Verify that all exhibited parts are properly labeled and placed according to the guidelines.
• Constantly check that there are no empty spaces in the display cases and sideboards, according to the visual guidelines.
• Organize new products in display cases and drawers.
• Ensure on a daily basis that each product is properly placed and ordered in display cases and drawers.
• Perform store profiling before store closing.
• Know and properly apply the current valid policies and procedures of exchanges, returns and guarantees.
• Provide the correct information about After Sales processes to customers.
• Properly record repair orders and follow up until they are completed.
• Maintain constant communication with the customer during the service order cycle and perform charges for the services properly.
• Demonstrate mastery on knowledge of brand history as well as different product lines.
• Take all digital courses assigned and indicated by the Training area and/or your Managers in Retail Portal.
• Visit and participate in the suggested activities at Workplace to stay up to date on what's new at Gucci.
• Carry out adequately the activities of Retail Academy proposed by the Training area.
• Know and adhere to brand policies and procedures.
• Respect the safety standards of Gucci, Palacio de Hierro and/or SAKS (if applicable) at all times in the sales floor and in the support areas.
• Minimum experience of 2 years in a similar position, preferably in the luxury sector
• Degree of studies: High school completed or a degree preferably in areas such as fashion, design, or economic/administration.
• English language proficiency required
• Knowledge and mastery of Microsoft Office and CRM systems
• Passion for fashion and luxury
• Flexibility of working on rotating schedules, including weekends, afternoons and/or holidays
• Travel availability
- Full time