GUCCI Merchandising Manager (Mexico City)
Gucci - Regular
CIUDAD DE MEXICO - Mexico
How you will contribute:
- Reporting to the Merchandising Director this position will contribute to business goals by aligning the allocation strategies with local business needs.
- You will contribute by monitoring detailed sales and stock for women’s category, optimizing the balance between assortment and stock to maximize sales growth.
- Work to Maximize sales and results by store through collaboration with the store Directors, Make regular store visits to better understanding of the market.
- Lead and develop women’s merch team. Work together to support the regional Merchandising Director in the preparation of data analysis and overall documents needed. Collects relevant competitor and market knowledge of products, pricing, trends, and events.
- Work closely with the local Inventory Planning and Operations team on providing all information needed for product replenishment and allocation to stores, based on the indications provided by the Merchandising Director.
- Inventory management: achieve growth across all classifications and price ranges. Analyze selling trends and react accordingly. Execute proactive consolidations to ensure profitability and satisfy market’s needs.
- Study and report on competitors pricing, products and merchandising. Develop seasonal purchase, markdown and sales plans for the product lines and plan by store.
- Participate in regional fashion presentations, meetings and processes related to the product buying
Who you are?
- A professional with a strong analytical and detail-oriented personality with at least 6 years of retail merchandising experience, with business administration, business planning, financial/economic or fashion background, fluent in English with Excellent Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- A dynamic and inspiring leader with talent for managing, coaching and developing a team with human touch (at least 3-5 years of experience in a managerial role).
- A problem solver professional able to find solutions and handling difficult and high-pressure situations.
- An effective communicator with good interpersonal skills, with ability to analyze information, identify business priorities to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment and excellent organizational skills.
- A team player with solid organizational and time-management skills able to build good professional cross-functional relationships with peers and team management in multicultural environment.
- A fashion passionate with a strong results-oriented approach able to represent the company and always serve as a brand ambassador.
Why work with us?
This is an ideal opportunity to join the Gucci adventure and become part of a thriving merchandising team that offers possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering, and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time