GUCCI - Mexico Security & Crisis Management Coordinator
Gucci - Regular
CIUDAD DE MEXICO - Mexico
Through our new contemporary vision at Gucci, we are inventing a wholly modern approach to fashion and redefining luxury for the 21st century. As part of the global luxury group Kering, we are committed to ‘empowering imagination’ in a sustainable manner and encouraging our employees to flourish. Join our passionate journey and fulfil your potential and creativity
We are currently seeking a Mexico Security Coordinator who will report to our LATAM Security Manager.
You will have the opportunity to ensure an effective implementation of all safety and security strategies defined at global and regional level. Plan, manage and oversee all security operations within Mexico stores, in order to ensure the business is protected against all known risks and threats on premises, products and personnel.
How you will contribute
- The main responsibility is to guarantee the security of all the staff from store and corportate
- Guarantee implementation of Safety and Security policies and procedures defined by the WW Security Department providing recommendations to the local departments
- Manage follow up visits to the stores in order to ensure compliance to the company security standards
- Review Security Audits and plan continuous improvement actions involving Retail Operations and the Regional Management team
- Act as Security contact for new store openings and refurbishments working with third party suppliers to ensure all their services are in line with the security requirements
- Ensure general training to reinforce security awareness and training sessions on stock management to the local team
- Manage Incident Reports in order to minimize their impact on the business continuity
- Coordinate all emergency/crisis management actions providing a timely and coherent response to incidents as they arise
- Partner with other support level staff to include HR, Operations, Retail, Facilities and IT to ensure appropriate procedural security policies and procedures are developed and implemented
- Manage service delivery of various physical and technical security services and products from multiple vendors and contractors; ensuring contract and service oversight and compliance
- Responsible to coordinate de security services within our main landlords
- Work closely with our managerial team in order to guarantee the policies and procedures be carried out
- Responsible of the evaluation of the suppliers of the security services, alarm system for loss prevention
- Work with the Store Manager’s team to make sure all merchandise is protected with all the security alignments
- Visit stores to evaluate the maintenance and functioning of the systems according to the WW Security Department.
- Support the commercial team in tracking theft incidents and follow up if legal action is required.
- Conduct regular security risk self-assessment to determine appropriate protection levels based on inherent risks of the site and protected assets within; design security related equipment installations and systems based on a store’s physical characteristics and the assets being protected within are in line with WW Security Department minimum requirements
Who you are?
A professional with at least five-year experience in loss prevention in Retail, high developed interpersonal and communications skills, strong client orientation gained trough experience in stores. Also we are looking for a fluent Spanish and English speaker, strong MS Office skills and good knowledge of CCTV, tagging and alarm systems. Having the Certified Protection Professional (CPP) by ASIS International will be considered as a plus.
Why work with us?
This is a fantastic opportunity to join the Gucci adventure and become part of a thriving security team that offers possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Gucci and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Gucci is committed to building a diverse workforce.
We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time