ALEXANDER MCQUEEN Department Manager
Alexander McQueen - Regular
MILANO - Italy
Alexander McQueen is looking for an exceptional Department Manager to join the team of the Milan Flagship Store.
How you will contribute:
- Organize and plan the activities of the assigned department(s) to ensure achievement of business goals and strategic projects.
- Support the Store Manager in setting up and animate morning briefings, one-to-one meetings, product training and CRM activities.
- Ensure that your department(s) is providing excellent client service on the sales floor, in the fitting rooms and at the cash desk.
- Develop CRM: outreaching to increase number of customer database, retain top customers and propose ad hoc initiatives in store and outside the store.
- Monitor quantitative and qualitative KPI’s of the assigned department(s) and ensure they are achieved by analysing results, periodically verifying activities and setting up yearly assessments.
- Ensure that the display of the assigned department(s) is in line with Brand’s visual guidelines and supervise product rotation
- In collaboration with the Store Manager and the stock team, optimize stock management in the most efficient way in terms of sales.
- Develop the omni business: powerfront, distant sales, order in store, after-sales conversion, etc.
- Support the Store Manager in recruiting sales staff and training new joiners.
- Support the Store Manager in identifying and developing the strengths of the sales consultants and their training and development needs.
- Keep up to date with fashion trends and monitor business environment, including local competition, and communicate this information to the team.
Your Skills and Experience:
- Previous experience in a similar role and deep knowledge of local market.
- Fluent in English and Italian; knowledge of other languages would be a plus.
- Ability to adapt to frequent change and a high pressure environment.
- Ability to initiate contact and communication.
- Motivated by being a team player with a common goal.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to build and maintain relationships.
This is a fantastic opportunity to become part of a dynamic team with a visionary brand that offers possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time