ALEXANDER MCQUEEN Internal Control and Compliance Coordinator
Alexander McQueen - Regular
London - United Kingdom
We are currently seeking an Internal Control and Compliance Coordinator who will report to the General Counsel and Brand Compliance Officer based in our central London offices.
Legal and Compliance Department is seeking a confident and proactive Internal Control and Compliance Coordinator, reporting directly to the General Counsel and Brand Compliance Officer.
How you will contribute:
- Managing ongoing roll out of Group Compliance policies to all staff, keeping disseminated policies up to date drafting implementation procedures and guidance to facilitate a culture of compliance;
- Liaising with all departments in brand and in the regions to promote understanding and implementation of Group policies;
- Carrying out due diligence checks and managing record keeping for the purposes of complying with policies and reporting to Group compliance;
- Reporting any matters of concern to Brand Compliance Officer and undertaking follow up;
- Supporting local brand compliance officer and liaising with Group compliance team;
- Co-ordinating training programmes for staff;
- Keeping up to date with legal and regulatory developments in the field of compliance and keeping legal and compliance department informed of upcoming changes and potential risks;
- Familiarising self with information systems used within all departments to be able to work independently to identify what is in compliance scope and perform risk analysis;
- Co-ordinating follow-up recommended by internal controls/audit;
- Assisting CFO/relevant department with process of implementing required control;
- Record keeping and reporting with respect to internal controls.
Your Skills and Experience:
- Regulatory/compliance or audit experience with financial/legal background.
- Proven process manager
- Ability to work independently and with discretion
- Strong attention to detail
- The ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing, with all levels of seniority
- Due to the sensitivity of material held by the team, discretion and adherence to security processes are absolute requirements for the role
Why work with us?
This is a fantastic opportunity to become part of a dynamic team with a visionary brand that offers possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- United Kingdom