ALEXANDER MCQUEEN Production Coordinator
Alexander McQueen - Regular
London - United Kingdom
Alexander McQueen is currently seeking a talented Production Coordinator who will report to the Production Manager as part of our Dynamic London team.
The role seeks to ensure the smooth running of the department logistics and operations, whilst working closely with the Head of Production to manage the day-to-day function and produce the Marketing & Communication assets for Alexander McQueen.
How you will contribute:
- Booking teams and talent for productions
- Support for the Production team on production preparation and activities
- Liaise with internal teams; PR, Design, Facilities etc. for calendar and day to day running.
- Booking and coordinating team travel and logistic
- Organising and sending all call sheets
- Preparing presentations for CD and CMO
- Support with the assets management and workflow management
- Saving and organisation of digital assets – creating and itemising an asset library
Your skills and experience:
- Excellent project management skills with proven experience of planning, and supervising shoots and campaigns
- Ability to multitask and prioritise, managing multiple projects under tight deadlines
- Excellent communication skills
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Previous experience in fashion and luxury retail beneficial
- Strong communication skill
- Excellent attention to detail and planning
- Stays calm under pressure and composed
- Proven ability to seek solutions to challenges
- Very organised, but adaptable to unexpected changes
Why work with us?
This is a fantastic opportunity to become part of a dynamic team with a visionary brand that offers possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering, and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs, and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- United Kingdom