ALEXANDER MCQUEEN Ready To Wear Production Planning Analyst
Kering - Regular
Novara - Italy
You will support the Alexander McQueen RTW Production Team, ensuring the achievement of the seasonal production targets by actively participating in the production process from the very beginning until the delivery of the finished product to the warehouse. You will interface with other departments such as external laboratories, raw material buying office, pattern making, quality technicians, product development and warehouses to provide services of the highest quality.
How you will contribute
- Draw a well thought production plan for each season/event, playing a key role in what, when and how much to produce, maintaining a long-term view at overall production planning
- Ensure right quantity and quality of raw materials and equipment are allocated properly during times of production
- Ensure capacity utilization is in tune with forecast demand at all the time
- Ensure that overall production process is streamlined by the production plan
- Ensure that through the designed plan, production team can deliver all the products in a timely and regular manner
- Reduces overall production cost by driving in efficiency
- Focus on short term planning dealing with day to day operations
Who you are
- You have a proven experience in planning & controlling processes, with at least 5 years’ experience in the luxury sector
- Knowledgeable about planning systems; TXT Plan is highly preferable
- Organized and able to plan efficiently
- Flexible, adaptable and proactive
- A skilled problem solver
- A strong team player
- Proficient in MS Office
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving production team in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time