ALEXANDER McQUEEN Ready To Wear Production Planning Coordinator
Kering - Regular
Novara - Italy
You will support the Alexander McQueen RTW strategy, managing all the activities related to production from the launch to the delivery of the finished product to the distribution warehouse. You will interface with the merchandising and demand planning, raw material purchasing, pattern making and product development teams as well as quality inspectors, warehouses and external laboratories in order to ensure the production delivery is in line with the volume, timing and quality standards.
How you will contribute
- Handle the production process and ensure results are in accordance with company standards
- Define the Production Plan together with the RTW Operations, Merchandising and Demand Planning Departments
- Assign the production orders to the appropriate suppliers
- Ensure that suppliers receive the forecast launch
- Collaborate with the raw material purchasing offices and the warehouse in order to plan and guarantee the shipment of raw materials to suppliers
- Check the production progress and laboratory’s delivery
- Collaborate with the product development department, pattern making office and with the quality control team in order to better coordinate the production progress and fix any technical problems during the garments’ production
- Manage the shipment planning of finished goods to the distribution warehouse
- Cooperate with the Product Compliance Department in order to ensure all the procedures, materials and sewing activities comply with Italian and foreign rules
- Participate in regular operations meetings with the CEO and Merchandising and Demand Planning, ensuring all the reporting and analysis are correct and up to date
- Renew the processes if necessary in order to better support the strategy
- Work closely with the other departments for new potential special projects launched during the usual collection production
- Improve the current operating system management
- Develop the team and enhance a cooperative approach with all departments
Who you are
- An individual with at least 5/7 years’ experience in a production team coordinator role
- Knowledgeable about clothing techniques and production processes in the RTW/textile sector
- Proficient in MS Office
- Willing to travel very frequently
- An excellent communicator and a strong team player with good interpersonal skills
- A skilled problem solver with high attention to detail and solid analytical and synthetic abilities
- Flexible, adaptable and proactive
- Passionate about fashion luxury
- Proficient in Italian and English, both written and spoken; other languages as a plus
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving production team in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time