ALEXANDER MCQUEEN VIP Graduate Trainee
Alexander McQueen - Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
- United Kingdom
Alexander McQueen is looking for an enthusiastic Graduate Trainee to join its VIP relations team, at its London headquarters. Reporting to the VIP Manager, the Graduate Trainee will be a highly organized and motivated individual looking to start a career in Public Relations within a leading luxury fashion house.
How you will contribute:
- Processing global sample movement
- Working across departments to manage sample needs
- Supporting communications with AMQ offices about VIP requests worldwide
- Supporting the research of options for VIP fittings, by working closely with WW stores, retail and archive teams
- Supporting the process of VIP special projects
- Coordinating Leather Goods gifting program worldwide.
- Monitoring VIP placements, responsible for researching and organizing the archive of celebrity images
- Responsible for creating and updating a calendar of VIP related events worldwide
- Handling domestic and international shipping accounts and local couriers.
- Responsible for maintaining the condition and care of the samples
- Coordinating the press showroom activities
- Setting up the rooms for fittings
Your Skills and Experience:
- Previous work experience in a PR department or handling collections would be beneficial
- Proactive with attention to detail
- Excellent communications skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced and demanding environment
- Strong organization skills
- A strong team player and a can-do attitude
This is a fantastic opportunity to become part of a dynamic team with a visionary brand that offers possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- United Kingdom