ALEXANDER MCQUEEN Virtual Assets Operations Manager
Alexander McQueen - Regular
London - United Kingdom
Reporting to the AMQ Chief Innovation Officer the candidate will lead the digital asset delivery process for all the product categories, working with all the relevant departments and leveraging 3D Technology, Virtual Try On and Immersive Technologies (as Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality).
The candidate will be the point of reference in the company on such Immersive technologies, creating effective relationship with Designers, Merchandising, Production, Communications, Retail and Ecommerce to scout opportunities, lead the implementation and the adoption in the company leveraging internal and external resources or working with the Kering group.
How you will contribute
- Be the reference in AMQ for 3D, Virtual Try On and Immersive Technology as Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality.
- Lead the 3D asset creation process, both for newness and carryover, in tight collaboration with Designers, Product Development and Merchandising teams.
- Support the Product Development and Production team in material and fabrics scanning & digitization to be used then in the 3D products configurator.
- Lead Virtual Try On applications leveraging the digital assets, in collaboration with Ecommerce and Retail team.
- Lead Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality applications collaborating with Communications, Retail and Ecommerce team.
- Monitor innovation trends in Virtual technologies, evaluate possible solutions to be adopted and share them with the business, ensuring an effective buy-in from the main stakeholders and top management.
- Managing and supervising day to day activities carried out by internal colleagues or external suppliers in relation to the digital asset creation and virtual technologies.
Your skills & experience
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Design
- Experience in 3D and Virtual Technologies.
- Knowledge of design and rendering processes, with specific knowledge of tools like Clo3D or Rhinoceros 3D.
- Experience with Augmented Reality technologies, including their use in Gaming or Social networks (Instagram Filters, SnapChat, etc…)
- Knowledge of Virtual and Immersive technologies in different use cases, improving the customer experiences or the company internal processes.
- Ability to adapt communications style to different stakeholders globally’
- Ability to prioritize activities in a fast-paced and multi-tasking environment.
- Hands-on attitude to explore new technologies use cases and quickly create prototypes
Why work with us
This is a fantastic opportunity to become part of a dynamic team with a visionary brand that offers possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering, and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- United Kingdom