ALEXANDER MCQUEEN Visual Merchandising Coordinator
Alexander McQueen - Regular
London - United Kingdom
We are currently seeking an enthusiastic Visual Merchandising Coordinator who will report to the Head of Visual Merchandising as part of our dynamic London team.
The Visual Merchandising Coordinator will be responsible for providing support and assistance to the global VM team, coordinating activities, support in producing VM guidelines and closely following up with each region to guarantee consistency and ensure each store accurately represents the brand vision and standards.
How you will contribute:
- Support in creating detailed Visual Merchandising guidelines to be distributed to our global network of retail stores, ensuring that these accurately capture the creative vision and direction, before cascading to our regions and local stores
- Closely follow up with the regions to ensure consistency of VM implementation and guarantee excellent implementation, gathering feedback and presenting to the corporate VM team
- Collaborate with the corporate retail operations, merchandising and buying teams to ensure that the retail teams have the necessary information and materials
- Act as first line support for all head office VM queries, regional and retail teams; responding to all queries in a timely manner, escalating where appropriate
- Responsible for providing team administrative assistance including, but not limited to, managing expenses, travel/hotels/visas, raising purchase orders, stationery orders and supporting the WW VM Director with diary management
- Assist the team with showroom and store set ups when necessary, including window installations.
- Maintain display materials/prop inventory and coordinate orders for a global network of stores including existing and new store openings.
- Oversee the worldwide VM budget, maintaining a comprehensive spreadsheet throughout the year to monitor and control spend
- Collate, present and file store photo summaries to the VM team.
Your skills and experience:
- Good working knowledge of PowerPoint
- Excellent knowledge of Excel and experience in maintaining a budget file
- Knowledge of Photoshop/InDesign (desirable)
- Exceptional organisational skills with a high level of attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritise effectively to ensure all deadlines and met
- Flexible and able to manage complexity
Why work with us?
This is a fantastic opportunity to become part of a dynamic team with a visionary brand that offers possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- United Kingdom