BALENCIAGA – Chef de Projet IT / PAP (F/M)
Balenciaga - Regular
Paris - France
You will be responsible of the maintenance, improvement, integration and consistency of all systems & IT projects for RTW collection (including Haute-Couture & VIP/VIC).
How you will contribute
- Supporting business on daily activities, but also collecting, analyzing and formalizing requests of different departments, including Product Development, Pattern Makers, Engineering, Purchasing, Warehouse, Haute-Couture, VIP/VIC in order to maintain and make current applications evolve.
- Ensuring coordination, realisation, settings modification, report development, tests, user accompaniment and training.
- In case of new tools implementation : taking part to the process analysis, blueprint discussion and definition, tool selection and implementation.
- Developing reports or tools when necessary
Who you are
- Previous experience in IT Projects Management in an industrial or retail context
- English is mandatory, Italian is a plus
- Degree in Informatics/Engineering or equivalent
- Strong knowledge and Experience in: programming languages and IT infrastructure, Fashion PLM or other ERP systems
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Balenciaga adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow.
Balenciaga is committed to thriving your professional development within the House or in the Kering group. We empower leaders to create, build and sustain high performing teams that excel in execution. We guide every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Balenciaga is committed to fostering a diverse workforce. We believe that diversity in all its forms - gender, age, nationality, culture, disability, sexual orientation… - enriches the workplace and our client experience. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome all applications and select our talents based on competencies and in alignment with our brand behaviors. Setting people for success is what we live for. It is part of our interview process to discuss with you how to excel in our company.
- Full time