BALENCIAGA – Internal Communication Manager (F/M)
Balenciaga - Regular
Paris - France
You will lead the design and delivery of effective Internal Communication accross Balenciaga and you will support the organization to achieve its goals through enabling understanding of strategy, vision, culture, values and achievements as well as contributing to positive overall employees’ experience and engagement.
How you will contribute
- Manage the Global Internal Communication plan, strategy and execution
- Revisit and implement Communication processes and guidelines
- Develop content management driving engagement and business performance respecting the brand’s tone of voice
- Monitor Program performance respecting timelines and budget
- Work on Employer branding and reputation with HR and external communication
Who you are
- A solution finder and action-oriented team player interested in project management
- Having experience in internal communication and employee engagement
- With the ability to partner with creative & external communication teams or external agencies
- Knowing how to write and present clear and concise professional communications to senior population
- Demonstrating appetite for continuous improvement and transferring knowledge and expertise to others
- Analytical with perseverance and emotional intelligence
- Fluent in English
Why work with us?
This is a new key role: you grow your skills and expertise in a fair and respectful environment where each individual's uniqueness is valued. You enhance your internal communication and project management skills by working with Balenciaga teams and external stakeholders.
Balenciaga is committed to thriving your professional development within the House or in the Kering group. We empower leaders to create, build and sustain high performing teams that excel in execution. We guide every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Balenciaga is committed to fostering a diverse workforce. We believe that diversity in all its forms - gender, age, nationality, culture, disability, sexual orientation… - enriches the workplace and our client experience. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome all applications and select our talents based on competencies and in alignment with our brand behaviors. Setting people for success is what we live for. It is part of our interview process to discuss with you how to excel in our company.
- Full time