BALENCIAGA - Merchandising Manager Europe (F/M)
Balenciaga - Regular
Paris - France
The Merchandising Manager Europe will lead and fulfill buying strategy in alignment with HQ direction and local strategy, stock management to achieve target sell thru and to attain sales goals.
The perimeter is composed of all Europe Retail Stores.
You will work in close collaboration with the EMEA Marketing and Communication team, Europe and Worldwide Merchandising Team, Retail Europe structure (Retail Management, Finance, Operations) and with the Worldwide Central Supply Chain and Post Distribution Teams.
How you will contribute
- Best and Slow Seller follow up
- Monitoring ST% with stock optimization based on each store activities
- Market visit to better understand needs and support specific request for each market
- Readjust strategy of store allocation supported with strong efficient stock optimization (transfers between stores on weekly basis)
- Strong analytical market comprehension and pro-actively debriefe HQ merchandising and collection Merchandising on products needs (Competitors Benchmark)
- In charge of Store Communication on one category (specific tools to provide)
- Responsible of Seasonal orders per store with ST% target ambition given by HQ
- Lead Category mIx towards Brands objectives
- Monitor Full Price and Markdown product strategy at region and store level
- Define Seasonal OTB per category
- Team up peers/counterparts to manage, plan, execute and coordinate special projects and programs to ensure high quality results delivered within the given timeframe and bearing with company goals
- Direct Reporting of Category Buyer and Trainee.
Who you are
- An experimented Retail Merchandiser in Luxury industry who followed up Retail stores directly
- Able to take quick decisions to make business move fast
- Analytical, at your best in a multicultural context and able to lead presentation toward a wide audience
- Bilingual in English and French, a third language is a plus
- Excellent in using computer tools (Excel & Power Point)
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Balenciaga adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Merchandising Team in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow.
Balenciaga is committed to thriving your professional development within the House or in the Kering group. We empower leaders to create, build and sustain high performing teams that excel in execution. We guide every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Balenciaga is committed to fostering a diverse workforce. We believe that diversity in all its forms - gender, age, nationality, culture, disability, sexual orientation… - enriches the workplace and our client experience. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome all applications and select our talents based on competencies and in alignment with our brand behaviors. Setting people for success is what we live for. It is part of our interview process to discuss with you how to excel in our company.
- Full time