BALENCIAGA – Meta Business Coordinator (F/M)
Balenciaga - Regular
Paris - France
You will be a key component to the Metaverse department. You will work closely with the Metaverse Business Director on the department activities, project administrations and follow-ups.
How you will contribute
- Perform daily coordinating tasks: scheduling, administrative duties, maintaining project documentation and handling budget
- Feed internal discussion thanks to your taste, knowledge and curiosity in the Metaverse/Crypto culture
- Schedule meetings, document and publish minutes
- Support agenda creation
- Sync with other departments planning activities
- Manage clothing samples with Image, Production and Press departments
- Follow up of the budget of the Digital Department (invoicing, projects costs, updates)
- Work closely with the Metaverse Business Director on new project presentations
Who you are
- A solid understanding of digital, gaming and metaverse/blockchain related topics
- Knowledge and understanding of NFTs and crypto culture
- Excellent time management and communication skills as the role will collaborate with multiple projects & teams within Balenciaga
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and French
- Excellent attention to detail and organization skills
- Solid experience with Microsoft Office, Apple Keynote. Knowledge of Adobe Suite is a plus
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Balenciaga adventure by becoming part of the new and exciting Metaverse Department.
Balenciaga is committed to thriving your professional development within the House or in the Kering group. We empower leaders to create, build and sustain high performing teams that excel in execution. We guide every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Balenciaga is committed to fostering a diverse workforce. We believe that diversity in all its forms - gender, age, nationality, culture, disability, sexual orientation… - enriches the workplace and our client experience. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome all applications and select our talents based on competencies and in alignment with our brand behaviors. Setting people for success is what we live for. It is part of our interview process to discuss with you how to excel in our company.
- Full time