BALENCIAGA - One Year Fixed Term Contract Sales associate ( Sloane street)
Balenciaga - Regular
London - United Kingdom
Cristóbal Balenciaga founded the House in 1917 in his home of Spain. In 1937, he established the brand in Paris, designing its collections there until 1968. Cristóbal Balenciaga had a reputation as a couturier of uncompromising standards and was referred to as "the master of us all" by Christian Dior and as “The Couturier of the Couturiers” by Gabrielle Chanel. The ultra-modern shapes were trademarks of the house.
While the brand’s identity is firmly rooted in its highly conceptual prêt-à-porter collections, its leather goods, footwear, and accessories experience worldwide success as well. Among the archetypal products of the House are its handbag collections. A new focus on the development of Balenciaga ready-to-wear collections for men was quickly established as highly successful.
Since October 2015, Demna has designed both men’s and women’s collections as the artistic director.
The Balenciaga House, part of the Kering group since 2001, is one of the most influential names in fashion.
BALENCIAGA Sales Associate - One year Fixed Term Contract
The Sales Associate is a key role in the team responsible for driving the store sales results by providing Balenciaga signature to all clients. They support their fellow colleagues and the management team and in representing the Balenciaga brand and values.
How you will contribute
- Drive sales results throughout building and maintaining a strong and thoroughly updated client portfolio
- Ensure client satisfaction by constantly providing the standards of Balenciaga services and values
- Engage clients by building authentic and long-term relationships, from the welcoming moment to after-sales assistance
- Consistently provide the highest level of professionalism and expertise in all behaviors including communication and teamwork
- Work closely with the Stock team to ensure product availability and meet client requests
- Provide constant feedback on client activity and market trends
- Maintain display and organization of all areas per the visual merchandising guidelines
Who you are
- Proven experience in a similar role, or a role with a transferrable skill set
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment with a high level of attention to detail
- Product sensitivity and a strong market and fashion trends knowledge
- Ability to work in a team and to work independently
- Strong administration and digital skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Fluency in English
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Balenciaga adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Atelier in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow.
Balenciaga is committed to thriving your professional development within the House or in the Kering group. We empower leaders to create, build and sustain high performing teams that excel in execution. We guide every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Balenciaga is committed to fostering a diverse workforce. We believe that diversity in all its forms - gender, age, nationality, culture, disability, sexual orientation… - enriches the workplace and our client experience. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome all applications and select our talents based on competencies and in alignment with our brand behaviors. Setting people for success is what we live for. It is part of our interview process to discuss with you how to excel in our company.
- Full time
- United Kingdom