BALENCIAGA - RTW Purchasing & Procurement Coordinator
Balenciaga - Regular
NOVARA - Italy
Cristóbal Balenciaga founded the House in 1917 in his home of Spain. In 1937, he established the brand in Paris, designing its collections there until 1968. Cristóbal Balenciaga had a reputation as a couturier of uncompromising standards and was referred to as “the master of us all” by Christian Dior and as “The Couturier of the Couturiers” by Gabrielle Chanel. The ultra-modern shapes were trademarks of the house.
While the brand’s identity is firmly rooted in its highly conceptual prêt-à-porter collections, its leather goods, footwear, and accessories experience worldwide success as well. Among the archetypal products of the House are its handbag collections. A new focus on the development of Balenciaga ready-to-wear collections for men was quickly established as highly successful.
Since October 2015, Demna Gvasalia has designed both men’s and women’s collections as the artistic director.
The Balenciaga House, part of the Kering group since 2001, is one of the most influential names in fashion”.
We’re looking for a RTW Purchasing & Procurement Coordinator for our Ready To Wear business unit in Novara.
You will join the Balenciaga RTW Purchasing & Procurement Department, supporting the line manager in coordinating the activities of the team and monitoring all the purchasing and procurement activities.
HOW YOU WILL CONTRIBUTE
- Analyzing needs and checking feasibility of production plans
- Managing orders to suppliers in terms of times & methods
- Monitoring deliveries
- Ensuring the measurement of suppliers’ performance
- Activating corrective actions and follow up on production problems
- Checking the progress status of production phases and drawing related reports
- Monitoring prices and leftover
- Coordinating the activities of the Purchasing & Procurement team
- Managing suppliers contracting and all related documentation (PRSL MRSL)
WHO YOU ARE
- You have a significant knowledge of purchasing and production processes and related reporting
- Many years of experience in purchasing or production planning department in textile sector
- Proficient in Italian and English/French language, both written and spoken
- A proficient MS Office user, with a special focus on Excel
- A problem solver with strong analytical skills, synthesis ability, good eye for details and high level of accuracy
- An effective communicator with the Management Team
- A flexible, adaptable, proactive person with good relational skills
- Skilled in terms of sustainability, or sensitive and interested in learning the contents
WHY WORK WITH US?
This is a fantastic opportunity to become part of a dynamic production team with a visionary brand that offers possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time