BALENCIAGA - Talent Acquisition Specialist (Fixed Term)
Balenciaga - Agency
SCANDICCI - Italy
Cristóbal Balenciaga founded the House in 1917 in his home of Spain. In 1937, he established the brand in Paris, designing its collections there until 1968. Cristóbal Balenciaga had a reputation as a couturier of uncompromising standards and was referred to as "the master of us all" by Christian Dior and as “The Couturier of the Couturiers” by Gabrielle Chanel. The ultra-modern shapes were trademarks of the house.
While the brand’s identity is firmly rooted in its highly conceptual prêt-à-porter collections, its leather goods, footwear, and accessories experience worldwide success as well. Among the archetypal products of the House are its handbag collections. A new focus on the development of Balenciaga ready-to-wear collections for men was quickly established as highly successful.
Since October 2015, Demna Gvasalia has designed both men’s and women’s collections as the artistic director.
The Balenciaga House, part of the Kering group since 2001, is one of the most influential names in fashion.
We are currently searching for a Talent Acquisition Specialist who will join our HR Department in Scandicci (FI).
The resource will enter the Human Resources Team dedicated to Italy Operations Area and will be especially focused on recruitment and selection activities.
How you will contribute
- You will handle the entire recruitment activity for both operational and office profiles, guaranteeing that the most aligned candidates to the Line requirements will be selected;
- You will meet Line Managers to collect all the needed informations to better define and prepare Job Descriptions;
- You will identify the most appropriate sourcing channels for each kind of research;
- You will do the job posting on both internal and external channels;
- You will interface with employment agencies, schools and universities;
- You will conduct phone, video and in person interviews drawing up post interview reports and systematically tracking the interviews conducted;
- You will handle the economic offer and all the bureaucratic procedures needed to onboard the new resources;
- You will do mapping and benchmarking activities through LinkedIn Recruiter;
- You will support HR Team relative to the main human resources processes.
Who you are
- Humanistic/Economics Degree;
- HR Master will be considered a plus;
- At least 2 years of experience in the same role;
- Mastery of English language;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office;
- Excellent relational skills;
- Capacity of working by objectives and under pressure;
- Precision and attention to details;
Why working with us?
This is an exciting opportunity to join our Brand and to gain new expertise in industrial controlling in a cross functional and international working environment.
Balenciaga is committed to thriving your professional development within the House or in the Kering Group. We empower leaders to create, build and sustain high performing teams that excel in execution. We guide every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Balenciaga is committed to fostering a diverse workforce. We believe that diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, disability, sexual orientation – enriches the workplace and our client experience. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome all applications and select our talents based on competencies and in alignment with our Brand behaviors. Setting people for success is what we live for. It is part of our interview process to discuss with you how to excel in our company.
- Full time