BALENCIAGA – WW Visual Merchandising Coordinator (F/M)
Balenciaga - Regular
Paris - France
We are currently seeking a WW Visual Merchandising Coordinator who will report to the Global Visual Merchandising Director.
You will work with and support VM department and global teams in terms of planning and organization.
How you will contribute
- Support the Global Visual merchandising Director in planning and coordination of all aspects of weekly schedule and travel management (logistics, transport, visa, etc.);
- Organize and manage the professional agenda of the VM department, prioritizing meetings and forwarding planning to optimize and coordinate timelines;
- Execute and assist in preparation for meetings including creating and organizing PowerPoint file for presentations with meetings with CEO;
- Follow, in collaboration with the Visual Merchandising Headquarters team, the development and implementation of seasonal guidelines and participate in the development of display tools, order management and deliveries;
- Support store openings: planning VM plans, ordering VM tools, tracking to execution while promoting and coordinating the use of the Yoobic app to ensure clear communication in all in-store regions;
- Participate in the coordination of the House's events and coordinate the installation of the Showroom: planning, support staff, shoots, ...
- Work in interaction with the Regions, and the Retail, Wholesale, Purchasing and Communication departments to convey a clear message in the outlets.
Who you are
- A graduated from a Business School or Fashion School
- An individual with a strong product sensitivity and a great sense of aesthetics
- A person organized and rigorous
- A bilingual professional in English
- A flexible and proactive person
- A professional with a very good knowledge of the Office Pack, Adobe package
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Balenciaga adventure and to actively contribute to the development of new exciting projects by becoming part of a passionate and dynamic Visual Merchandising team.
Balenciaga is committed to thriving your professional development within the House or in the Kering group. We empower leaders to create, build and sustain high performing teams that excel in execution. We guide every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Balenciaga is committed to fostering a diverse workforce. We believe that diversity in all its forms - gender, age, nationality, culture, disability, sexual orientation… - enriches the workplace and our client experience. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome all applications and select our talents based on competencies and in alignment with our brand behaviors. Setting people for success is what we live for. It is part of our interview process to discuss with you how to excel in our company.
- Full time