BOTTEGA VENETA Client Advisor Bicester
Bottega Veneta - Regular
Bicester - United Kingdom
The Client Advisor is entrusted with the mission to advise clients on collections and shares their passion for the brand in order to build strong relationships with them and to create joyful, personalized, and memorable experiences.
We are currently seeking a Client Advisor for our dynamic team in Bicester Village.
- Performs with energy and passion.
- Is proactive and flexible, gives useful ideas for everyday activities.
- Efficiently manages time to accomplish the tasks assigned.
- Is goals oriented, improves KPIs and effectively closes sales.
- Represents Bottega Veneta Brand image.
- Understands luxury, the collections and fashion trends.
- Is knowledgeable and curious to discover something new on several topics (art, photography, cultural events…)
- Has an informal, genuine and conversational approach.
- Creates an engaging and emotional client experience offering the best-in-class service, in line with Bottega Veneta Client Journey.
- Is connected and able to build and maintain a diversified client portfolio
- Embraces the clienteling culture of building strong and long-term relationship with clients
- Is able to understand what clients like and want.
- Curates the collection with a personalized approach.
- Works on silhouettes, brings alternative items to get clients to discover more about the collection.
- With the creative vision in mind, confidently advices clients as to how they can style the pieces.
- Is able to provide more solutions to clients in terms of sales channel offered, embracing new technologies.
- Has a positive approach, contributes to teamwork, adapts to different personalities, seeks support from and provides support to colleagues.
- Knows and applies company policies, procedures and guidelines.
- Keeps the stock tidy, knows and monitors stock deliveries and availabilities, communicates in a timely manner out-of-stock merchandise and any other useful information.
- Embraces the Brand and openly expresses being mindful of brand aesthetic and vision.
- A good understanding of fashion, art and luxury.
- Pays attention to details and strives to meet quality luxury standards.
- Solution orientated.
- Is open to feedback.
- Has a learning attitude, is personally committed to continuously improving performance.
- Full time
- United Kingdom