BOTTEGA VENETA EMEA Merchandising Planning Intern
Bottega Veneta - Student (Fixed Term) (Trainee)
MILANO - Italy
We are currently seeking an EMEA Merchandising Planning Intern as part of our dynamic team in Milan.
How you will contribute?
- Support the understanding of merchandising trends with analysis and reporting
- Deliver the Merchandising Financial Plan in collaboration with GMM and Finance
- Support Retail organization and Merchandise Managers with data and analysis, draw conclusions about opportunities / threats and follow through to execution
- Make consolidation/reallocation recommendations to Countries and Stores to optimize Inventory efficiency
- Partner with Allocations Manager to drive replenishment, bulk allocation, consolidation and transfers to ensure “right stock, right place, right time”, both of Seasonal and of Permanent products
- Coordinate and drive retail actions/promotions for the retail outlet network to secure sales efficiency and protect the brand image
- Secure that the retail outlet network is always supplied with the appropriate stock to achieve financial targets (Margins and Inventory)
- Drive stock consolidation/reallocation processes to optimize Inventory efficiency
- Foster business awareness around the company and support decision making processes through the development of the optimal (minimum) number of reports and analysis
Who you are?
- Bachelor’s degree or a combination of education and equivalent work experience
- Passion for numbers and luxury product
- Strong analytical ability
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Power Point
- Excellent organizational and problem solving skills
- Demonstrates the ability to work effectively with diverse teams
- Fluent in English, Italian and/or French is a plus
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time