BOTTEGA VENETA EMEA Visual Merchandising Manager
Bottega Veneta - Regular
MILANO - Italy
We are currently seeking an EMEA Visual Merchandising Manager as part of our dynamic team in Milan.
How you will contribute?
- Manage all aspects of visual merchandising services relative to new point of sales openings, product launches and seasonal programs at the point of sale including
- Manage windows change following Head office guidelines including order of products and props, organization of the logistic side and the actual set up.
- Ensure compliance of visual merchandising standards at all EMEA points of sale in collaboration with global HQ
- Manage of order for the special windows and following the window installation
- Report and document visually all changes upon completion of store visits
- Work daily with the Merchandising team to make sure the VM is in line with the deliveries calendar and the retro planning of the new collections by store
- Promote the image of the brand/product through eye-catching displays
- Manage all visual displays for all special events (trunk show, preview, and press events, etc.)
- Coach, develop and motivate field teams as it relates to visual merchandising
- Manage and control Budget associated departmental expenses
- Be creative and proactive to face all the VM situations
- Participate to all HQ VM activities such as Showroom set up, HQ product shootings, mock up Window shootings.
- Work daily with the Local VM to check the store setup and approval of the setup picture report for all EMEA stores
Who you are?
- Previous experience of 6/8 years as VM for a fashion retailer or experience within artistic world
- Strong people managerial skills
- Excellent communication and creative skills
- Good planning and organizational skills
- Attention to detail and solid knowledge of current trends
- Flexibility with working hours and travel
- Be able to concentrate and work to tight deadlines
- Be self- motivated, energetic and practical
- Good computer skills (Office, Photoshop…)
- Fluent Italian and English
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time