BOTTEGA VENETA - Facility Manager
Bottega Veneta - Regular
Vicenza - Italy
We are currently seeking a Facility Manager who will report to the Facility Management Director as part of our team in Vicenza.
How you will contribute
- General services management about Industrial sites and coordination of reception, cleaning and company canteen services. Management of the technical services for buildings, plants and equipment, planning and organizing in both ordinary and extraordinary maintenance activities;
- General services supervision and technical projects coordination about factories sites;
- Evaluate services suppliers proposals from economically and technically point of view through tenders and comparisons as defined by corporate purchasing policy;
- Guarantee regular contracting of procurements and manage relationships with suppliers;
- Coordinate new industrial construction projects, including restructuring and/or acquisitions and new buildings start up (support to the Facility Director in case of special projects);
- Car fleet coordination and management for all Italian buildings, in coordination with HR Dept. and Kering Indirect Purchasing Dept., both for ordinary/extraordinary management aspects and for procurement phase and vehicle usage verify;
- Manage and coordinate general services human resources for Industrial sites;
- Budget and related forecast OPEX and CAPEX redaction with controllers dept. for all industrial buildings, as well as reporting and costs control;
- Coordination and assistance activities on general services side during events that take place at industrial sites (open day, visits, conferences);
- Coordinate with RSPP, technical operative and organizational activities deriving from the Testo Unico della Sicurezza D.Lgs.81/08 (regular check, compliance matters related to contracts, regulatory compliance and/or improvement intervention);
- Energy management for industrial buildings, in coordination with Sustainability Dept. and H&S Manager, and environmental data collection and processing coordination for certifications LEED, SA 8000, ISO 14001 e ISO 14064 Environmental Profit&Loss. Participation in audits and procedures in coordination with other functions.
Who you are
- 5 -7 years of experience in a similar role;
- Degree in construction engineering or architecture or any equivalent studies;
- Fluent in English written and spoken;
- Excellent working knowledge of Outlook and Office (Excel). Appreciate the knowledge of AutoCAD;
- Building systems and processes knowledge;
- Energy and project management knowledge;
- Ability to work in team;
- Flexible and adaptable;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Strong sense of respect and confidentiality.
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time