BOTTEGA VENETA Global CRM Analyst
Bottega Veneta - Regular
MILANO - Italy
Bottega Veneta – Inspiring individuality with innovative craftsmanship since 1966. Under the direction of Daniel Lee creativity lies at the heart of all that we do. Born in Vicenza the house is rooted in Italian culture yet maintains a truly global outlook. An inclusive brand with exclusive products Bottega Veneta is as much of a feeling as it is an aesthetic.
We are currently seeking a Global CRM Analyst as part of our dynamic team in Milan.
How you will contribute?
- Support the CRM and Marketing team with the analysis of the customer database and campaigns, identifying key insights and transforming data into actionable strategies for the business
- Monitor KPI around customer segmentation, lifetime value, lifecycle campaign management and proactively suggest actions to improve performance
- Work closely with the regional CRM teams to support requests related to analytics
- Liaise with Kering and the local teams to ensure data quality, auditing for accuracy
- Analyze performance and impact of multichannel CRM campaigns on both online and offline customer behavior
- Run ad-hoc analysis on customer behavior and trends
- Support Digital Media team leveraging on 1st party data and customer segmentation for retargeting and lookalike campaigns
Who you are?
- University Degree in Marketing, Economics or equivalent experience
- Direct experience of 2 - 3 years in a similar role, preferably in a Luxury Company but not mandatory
- Ability to think strategically and creatively
- Extensive knowledge and experience with reporting tools (Microstrategy, Business Objects, Tableau…) and analytics
- Previous experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud is a competitive advantage
- Customer driven orientation
- Good at working with cross-functional teams including MIS, Retail, Ecommerce and multiple Regions
- Good project management skills including excellent multi-tasking, prioritization and organization
- Strong interpersonal, team-player and communication skills
- Fluent English
- Strong PC skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time