BOTTEGA VENETA - J. Wholesale Area Manager (Fixed Term Contract)
Bottega Veneta - Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
Milano - Italy
Bottega Veneta has set a new standard for luxury since its birth in Vicenza in 1966. Inspired by Italian culture with a global outlook, the house is defined by a distinctly refined attitude. Bottega Veneta uses noble materials to create considered pieces that become part of their owner’s lives. The house embraces a core philosophy of style, innovation and luxury, applied to a full offer for women, men and home.
We are currently seeking a Junior Wholesale Area Manager who will report to the Area Manager as part of our dynamic team in Milan Offices.
Direct support to the Area Manager to manage sales within the defined geographical Area including all Pre and Post Selling Activities, with the overall primary focus of driving the business to maximum potential for each client and each individual door.
How you will contribute
- Participation to create client distribution/target list for Sales Area to Business Manager on a Seasonal basis
- Understanding of the markets, clients, potential clients, and opportunities in all areas
- Managing of the assigned clients in order to reach targets and goals of the markets given by the Area Manager
- Support in monitoring seasonal performances, commercial actions, and decision making to increase healthy sales and performances in each location of the geographical Area
- Market visits and surveys with deliver of Brand, Product and Seasonal trainings
- Supervision of e-commerce channel of wholesale clients in order to identify opportunities to increase business, move merchandise and support the performances with commercial actions to increase sell out in all platforms
- Ensure all clients respect Bottega Veneta wholesale guidelines doing market visits
Who you are
- 1-2 years of previous work experience in the same role, managing international wholesale clients
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills / able to communicate effectively across organization
- Self-motivated with a strong sense of personal accountability
- Highly organized with strong follow up skills
- Ability to work in team
- Excellent computer skills (Excel, Power Point and Outlook proficiency)
- Fluent in English and Italian
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time