BOTTEGA VENETA - Personal Assistant to Creative Director
Bottega Veneta - Regular
Milano - Italy
Steeped in the traditions of Italian craftsmanship, Bottega Veneta has set a new standard for luxury since it was founded in Vicenza, in the Veneto region of Italy, in 1966. The rich history of the Veneto is a deeply intrinsic part of brand—with the art, culture and beauty of Venice at its heart. The brand’s most recognizable signature is intrecciato, the handwoven leather introduced in 1975, which is still used in both iconic bags, such the Cabat tote and Veneta hobo, as well as in new styles. The house’s core philosophy embraces individuality as expressed in discreet luxury goods made without overt logos.
We are currently seeking a Personal Assistant to Creative Director based in Milan Offices. You will support the Creative Director in all aspects of his role. You will be proactive and filter any queries which will come his way.
How you will contribute
- Daily management of the work and personal agenda of the Creative Director;
- Organization of business and personal travels (holidays);
- Management and organization of the office and personal services;
- Management work and personal contacts;
- Being the gatekeeper for internal/ external meetings, managing appropriately;
- Working closely with other departments to coordinate meetings and make sure the Creative Director is aware of any relevant information/meeting/project;
- Carrying out administrative tasks on a daily basis and ensuring all processes run smoothly and efficiently;
- Ad hoc projects as required.
Who you are
- English mother tongue / bilingual;
- Excellent level of Italian (verbal and written);
- 3-5 years of previous work experience, preferably within the fashion industry;
- Excellent communication skills and a natural ability in building relationships across all levels;
- Complete discretion;
- Meticulous eye for detail with the ability to prioritize workload and meet deadlines in a fast paced environment;
- A sixth sense in organization and time management;
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office and Outlook.
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time