BOTTEGA VENETA - Press Office Internship
Bottega Veneta - Student (Fixed Term) (Trainee)
Milano - Italy
Steeped in the traditions of Italian craftsmanship, Bottega Veneta has set a new standard for luxury since it was founded in Vicenza, in the Veneto region of Italy, in 1966. The rich history of the Veneto is a deeply intrinsic part of brand—with the art, culture and beauty of Venice at its heart. The brand’s most recognizable signature is intrecciato, the handwoven leather introduced in 1975, which is still used in both iconic bags, such the Cabat tote and Veneta hobo, as well as in new styles. The house’s core philosophy embraces individuality as expressed in discreet luxury goods made without overt logos.
We are currently seeking a Press Office Intern who will report to Italy Communication Manager as part of our dynamic team in Milan Offices.
How you will contribute
- Support to Day- to- day activities of the press office
- Monitoring/assisting in managing sample requests and send outs and movements for Italian and WW market
- Assisting in support of the other Worldwide offices requests
- Keeping track of all shipping documents and commercial invoices for all samples sent out
- Recall from the other offices WW and from the wardrobes the samples sent out
- Assisting in coordination of the commercial collection samples requests with Merchandising department
- Support the sample requests for all the internal shooting activities (ecommerce, catalogues, Christmas guide, window manual, etc)
- Support and coordinate sample requests for the store windows
- Support all prices and description requests
- Keeping in order press showroom and the warehouse
- Using and monitoring social media platforms
- Daily press review and the upload on a corporate tool
Who you are
- Successful or ongoing studies in Communication, Marketing, Media studies or related
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, particularly with Power Point and Excel
- Fluent in English and Italian – both written and spoken
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Organizational skills and ability to handle multiple tasks and meet deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Positive attitude with a proactive approach
- Teamwork and good relational skills
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time