BOTTEGA VENETA - Private Client Advisor (Bond st.)
Bottega Veneta - Regular
London - United Kingdom
We are currently seeking a Private Client Advisor to join our dynamic team within Bond Street. The Private Client Advisor is entrusted with the mission to build strong and long term relationships with high spending clients. They increase the number of VICs in our database and proactively take steps to engage and retain them.
Private Client Advisor profile in essence:
- Best in class in recruiting, engaging and retaining Bottega Veneta’s high spend clients, delivering a personalised and elevated experience with commercial success.
- Best in class in growing the client portfolio.
- Knowledgeable about clients’ lifestyle, culture and personal interests.
- A top seller, with a ticket which regularly exceeds the store average.
- Partners with the Store Manager to deliver successful in-store events.
- Proven experience in upgrading current clients into VICs.
Who you are:
- Proactive and flexible.
- Strong interest in fashion, art and culture.
- You efficiently manage time to accomplish the tasks assigned.
- You are goal oriented, improves KPIs and effectively close sales.
- You understand luxury, the collections and fashion trends.
- You have an informal, genuine and conversational approach.
- Can create an engaging and emotional client experience offering the best-in-class service, in line with Bottega Veneta Client Journey.
- You embrace the clienteling culture of building strong and long-term relationship with clients.
- You are able to utilize various sales channels including new technologies
- Experience in working as part of a team.
- Other language knowledge desirable.
- You know and adhere to company policies, procedures and guidelines
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background
- Full time
- United Kingdom