BOTTEGA VENETA Sales Associate (Harrods)
Bottega Veneta - Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
London - United Kingdom
We are currently seeking a Sales Associate full time to join our team in Harrods, reporting into the Multi-site Store Manager. This is a 6 month fixed term contract.
To maintain consistently exceptional standards of excellence in delivering a customer service experience which meets our on brand focus. In doing so, creating and maintaining loyalty to both the store and the brand.
How you will contribute
- Contributes to the sales process, supporting the SA during the conclusive phase of the selling ceremony, guaranteeing that payment is carried out quickly and efficiently.
- Guarantees client amusement during the conclusive phase of the sale, answering possible requests and giving assistance with booking taxis, restaurants, hotels, etc.
- Makes sure the client data have been compiled correctly and are complete, according to the requirements of the customer card. Inserts client data into the relative system (Sales Logics) and carries out data cleaning activities.
- Controls money and check authenticity using the Centax method. Ensures that any discrepancy is investigated thoroughly and reported to a member of the management team.
- Monitor the store’s email inflow and ensure that all communication is taken into consideration and directed to the relevant member(s) of the team.
- Interfaces with the Administration office for constant and immediate updating on the reception of long-distance payments. Manages the Amex request for authorization for processing mail-order payments and authorizes sending of the goods at the same time.
- Is responsible for closing the cash desk, where the daily income can be checked, and guarantees balancing. Communicates daily by e-mail with the Inventory Control office, the Administration Office and the Retail Manager, informing them of the total daily income and the relative details.
- Updates the members of the team, constantly and if requested, on the progress of daily sales.
- Manages the administration activities, such as petty cash, and prepares the documents necessary for daily and weekly deposits with the bank.
- Sets up the tills for the day before the store opening, clearing the packaging area, ensure sufficient levels of stationary, banking materials (paying books, cash bags, etc.) and packaging for the day (shopping bags, stickers, flannels, boxes, etc), while ensuring that all devices at the till are functioning properly (phones, iPads, computers, etc)
- An understanding of current products, trends and collections and ensuring that customers are informed and aware.
- To replenish stock and maintain high standards of merchandise and product presentation.
- Handling customer complaints, seeking assistance where necessary, ensuring issues are resolved to the satisfaction of the customer and the company.
- Keep up to date with customer requirements and operating procedures.
- Be aware of daily sales targets and performance against them. Use appropriate sales techniques to ensure they are met.
- To ensure that all procedures and policies are understood. To carry out work according to those standards.
- Personal appearance and presentation must be strictly in line with company standards.
- Adheres to Security and Health and Safety regulations.
- Opening & closing the Store according the needs of the business, in line with Company security rules.
- To carry out additional duties when and where necessary within the defined levels of responsibility and accountability of the Sales Consultant role.
Who you are
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Networking skills
- Experience in a customer service role with face-to-face customer contact
- Ability to adapt to frequent changes and work in a high-pressurized environment
- Motivated by being a team player with a common goal
- Excellent Communication and interpersonal Skills with the ability to build and maintain relationships
- Able to work in fast paced environment
- Precise and organized
- Passionate about fashion
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- United Kingdom