Bottega Veneta - Senior Digital Content Coordinator
Bottega Veneta - Regular
MILANO - Italy
Bottega Veneta – inspiring individuality with innovative new modes of craftsmanship since 1966. Under the direction of Daniel Lee, creativity lies at the heart of our designs for women, men and home. Born in Vicenza, the house is rooted in Italian culture yet maintains a truly global outlook. An inclusive brand with exclusive products, Bottega Veneta is as much of a feeling as it is an aesthetic
We are currently seeking a Senior Digital Content Coordinator who will report to the Content Operations Manager as part of our dynamic team in Milan.
How you will contribute?
- Management of the creative production schedule for the web redesign project (design & development phases management)
- Determine job requirements, communicate priorities and validate schedule of all activities related to the website
- Marketing and merchandising online launches calendar check for consistency on contents release
- Coordination of website maintenance: home page and other sections content refresh
- Coordination of website new developments from a content stand point
- Translations management
- Activity plan management of internal teams involved in the process (creative team, performance team, merchandising team, ecommerce team, marketing team)
- Activity plan management of external suppliers involved in the process (translation agency, proofreaders)
- Coordination of contents for online third parties (wholesalers, partners and affiliates)
- eCommerce shoot guidelines definition
- Project management of all shoot deliverables
- Post production check phase
- Oversee all asset once online to ensure quality of Bottega Veneta website
- Coordinate activities across different functions (CRM, marketing, merchandising, ecommerce)
- Assets flow management to respect timing, quality & compatibility for send out
- Emails testing
- Coordinate social posting plan together with the social team (HQ + Regional ones)
- Assets flow management to respect timing, quality & compatibility for posting
- Coordination of art team and editorial team for the production of social assets and copy
- Liaise with creative external agencies for content production
- Management of ecommerce shoot budget
Who you are?
- Successful studies in Business Management, Fashion & Luxury Brand Management or any equivalent studies
- Fluent in English
- Able to contribute to the development and execution of creative work
- Able to optimize planning and process
- Proactive with a ‘can do’ attitude and solution focused and able to proactively manage multiple projects at any one time
- Great verbal and written communication skills, ability to influence, negotiate and solve problems at all levels and stages of a project, as well to control and report on costs and budgets
- Interested in the world class creative output, latest digital trends and in constant monitoring of fashion ecosystem
- Previous experience in an agency environment or in brand creative/digital communication team
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time