BOTTEGA VENETA Stock Associate (m/f/d) Munich
Bottega Veneta - Regular
Munich - Germany
We are currently seeking a part-time Stock Associate who will report to the Operations Supervisor as part of our dynamic team in Munich.
Meet performance expectations and provide excellent customer service to ensure customer satisfaction in alignment with company standards.
How you will contribute
- Follow the merchandise in store cycle: receiving, transfers, return to warehouse
- Monitor the warehouse space according to goods reception and FOH needs
- Organize transfers between stores and “return to vendor”, preparing the goods, checking their condition and the code before sending
- Collaborate with SM and ASM to ensure the consignment procedure is followed, identifying the goods in the store but not available
- Handle omnichannel services: pick up in store, ship from store and distant sales shipments
- Support the After sales management following the policy and with the support of the available tools
- Collaborate with the inventory control office to properly execute the stock inventory (monthly cycle counts, yearly full inventory count)
Who you are
- Native speakers as an advantage
- Excellent customer and service attitude and high flexibility
- Stock experience preferably in fashion & luxury contexts
- Excellent communication and empathic skills
- Good team player
- Multitasking, flexible
- Capacity to work in a fast moving, dynamic and stressing environment
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Part time