BOTTEGA VENETA - Technical Facility Coordinator
Bottega Veneta - Regular
MILANO - Italy
Steeped in the traditions of Italian craftsmanship, Bottega Veneta has set a new standard for luxury since it was founded in Vicenza, in the Veneto region of Italy, in 1966. The rich history of the Veneto is a deeply intrinsic part of brand—with the art, culture and beauty of Venice at its heart. The brand’s most recognizable signature is intrecciato, the handwoven leather introduced in 1975, which is still used in both iconic bags, such the Cabat tote and Veneta hobo, as well as in new styles. The house’s core philosophy embraces individuality as expressed in discreet luxury goods made without overt logos.
We are currently seeking a Wholesale Back Office Assistant who will report to the Area Manager as part of our dynamic team in Milan Offices.
Overall support to the Facility Department in the area of competencies and in the daily activities.
How you will contribute
- Coordinate and manage buildings technical services, ordinary and extraordinary maintenance of systems and equipment. Manage relationships with maintenance service, furnishing and safety devices providers. This includes the scheduling of maintenance activities, the activation of contractors, the control and verification of the work performed.
- Collaboration with General Services Coordinator and HR Team for offices layout adaptation in the headquarters, in line with the company needs, updating layouts with the aid of IT tools.
- Manage and reorganize Facility Management Department stock rooms and spaces.
- Evaluate offers/contracts, economic reporting, management of purchase orders and progress on contracts registered on the TESI E-Procurement platform; economic management of tenders, supervision and verification of approved projects
- Collaboration with the General Services Coordinator for ordinary and extraordinary requests, events organizations and set-ups.
- Collaboration and control in the making and in the management of the economic planning of investments (Capex) and general expenses (Opex)
- Help the Sustainability Team obtaining and maintaining environmental or similar certifications (carbon neutral and environmental reporting, management of the GSE portal)
- Update reports on energy consumption, utilities, production of photovoltaic systems present on site
- Collaboration with RSPP and H&SE Team for adaptation and regulatory updating of the systems and spaces to ensure compliance with the regulations related to health and safety in the workplace; help to organize and manage evacuation tests and related documentation. Manage of documentary collection and verification relating to site safety.
- Help HR and H&SE Team to reach SA8000 certifications.
Who you are
- 2 / 3 year of experience in a similar role
- Degree in construction engineering or architecture
- Fluent English
- Outlook, Office, Autocad and Excel
- Ability to work in team
- Problem Solving
- Flexible and adaptable
- Good interpersonal and communication skills (effective verbal and listening communication skills)
- Strong sense of respect and confidentiality
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time