BOTTEGA VENETA Treasury Specialist
Bottega Veneta - Regular
MONTEBELLO VICENTINO - Italy
We are currently looking for a Treasury Specialist within Accountant area who will join our dynamic team in Montebello Vicentino (Vicenza).
How you will contribute:
- Manage bank related documentation and take care of bank relationships;
- Manage central petty cash and perform outbound payments;
- Prepare month-end reporting and cash flow short term forecasting;
- Manage and resolve bank and payment issues;
- Monitor the transitory accounts for incoming-outgoing payments;
- Support Central Group Treasury for Fair Value Hedging activities related the Italian companies;
- Manage and secure the Intercompany Cash Pooling and Reverse Factoring process;
- Liaise with other AR / AR / RtoR / HR Payroll/Tax/Controlling and Legal teams;
- Support special projects and other duties assigned.
Who you are:
- Have Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree in Accounting or Finance.
- Have 3 -5 years of relevant working experience (Corporate Finance, Accounting).
- Have an extensive understanding and knowledge of accounting and treasury principles, practices, standards, laws and regulation.
- Manage banking tools and other Treasury systems (Uniweb / SAP/ Piteco /JDE
- Have good computer skills, such as Office (especially Excel).
- Have good organizational skills and attention to details.
- Are tech savvy and have the ability to quickly master new tools and platforms.
- Fluent in English.
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time