BOTTEGA VENETA - Visual Merchandiser Assistant ("Categorie Protette" Art. 1 L. 68/99)
Bottega Veneta - Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
MILANO - Italy
Bottega Veneta has set a new standard for luxury since its birth in Vicenza in 1966. Inspired by Italian culture with a global outlook, the house is defined by a distinctly refined attitude. Bottega Veneta uses noble materials to create considered pieces that become part of their owner’s lives. The house embraces a core philosophy of style, innovation and luxury, applied to a full offer for women, men and home.
We are currently seeking a Visual Merchandiser Assistant ("Categorie Protette" Art. 1 L. 68/99) who will report to the Visual Merchandising Italy as part of our dynamic team in Milan HQ.
The ideal candidate must be able to demonstrate strong creative and communication skills and be highly organized and motivated. The main purpose of the role is to support the Visual Merchandiser Area in driving the visuals within Italy stores (DOS/OUTLET) using all available commercial information, to train and coach the store teams and to communicate the company’s vision in store.
How you will contribute
- To visit all the DOS stores in the Area on a regular basis for new set-ups in order to refresh and update the visual display reporting all the changes directly to the VM Area responsible
- To support windows change
- To support the VM Area in set up showroom and press events when required
- To communicate VM guidelines to all stores and concessions
- To help to maximize sales through strong VM and window display. This will involve regular changes of window and in store displays to maintain a fresh and visually exciting look and ensuring the display schedule is followed
- To report and document visually all changes upon completion of store visits
- To photograph every in store and window changes for the central VM portfolio
- To support the VM Area in prepare monthly reports in order to recap all the changes/modifications and action taken during the month in each store
- To maintain and organize visual tools in each store and whenever is required update the order
Who you are
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organizational and visual skills
- Able to work to strict deadlines
- Great attention to details
- Flexibility with working hours
- Good computer skills (Office, Photoshop…)
- Flexibility to travel is mandatory
- English language knowledge
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time