BOTTEGA VENETA Visual Merchandising Coordinator Italy
Bottega Veneta - Regular
MILANO - Italy
We are currently seeking an Italy Visual Merchandising Coordinator as part of our dynamic team in Milan.
How you will contribute?
- Based in Milan in the Bottega Veneta Head Quarter, you will be in charge of all DOS and Outlet stores in the Italy region. Being a part of the Southern Europe VM Team, travel within the region may occur during exceptional installations.
- Manage and coordinate a team of local Visual Merchandisers.
- Visit and ensure regular coverage of all regional DOS and Outlets stores, considering corporate and retail priorities when defining the visit schedule. Implement rotations within agreed timelines.
- Collaborate with Area Managers / GMM / Local Merchandising / Store Managers to implement effective displays that maximize sales, consider market needs, client trends and corporate product strategies.
- Interpret, adapt and implement visual directives to ensure VM consistency across the region.
- Prepare reports upon completion of store visits in order to recap all the window/ indoor changes and action plans taken in each store.
- Provide full support for new store openings and refurbishments, working closely with local merchandising to anticipate product layouts.
- Coordinate special event set-ups in stores.
- Coordinate special window/new tools implementation in stores.
- Order, update and quantify available Visual tools in each store.
- Train and coach the In Store Visuals / VM Ambassadors and all store staff in order to support their VM knowledge and guarantee proper VM maintenance in stores.
- Assist with HQ collection presentations: showroom installation, press day installation.
Who you are?
- Previous experience of 3/5 years as VM Coordinator in luxury retail
- Strong people managerial skills
- Excellent communication and creative skills
- Good planning and organizational skills
- Attention to detail and solid knowledge of current trends
- Flexibility with working hours and travel
- Be able to concentrate and work to tight deadlines
- Be self- motivated, energetic and practical
- Good computer skills (Office, Photoshop…)
- Fluent Italian and English
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time