Bottega Veneta - WW E-Commerce Merchandising Assistant
Bottega Veneta - Regular
MILANO - Italy
Bottega Veneta – Inspiring individuality with innovative craftsmanship since 1966. Under the direction of Daniel Lee creativity lies at the heart of all that we do. Born in Vicenza the house is rooted in Italian culture yet maintains a truly global outlook. An inclusive brand with exclusive products Bottega Veneta is as much of a feeling as it is an aesthetic.
We are currently seeking a WW E-Commerce Merchandising Assistant as part of our dynamic team in Milan.
How you will contribute?
- Support in planning activities, in collaboration with HQ planning team;
- Actively contribute to the open to buy plan and monitor through the seasons;
- Support during buying campaign, with Master Order presentations, orders entry and sample order;
- Support in buying and coordination of e-commerce concessions;
- Merchandising calendar coordination and update;
- Support in daily, weekly, monthly merchandising and benchmark analysis;
- Monitor the online stock, ensuring stock coverage and replenishment on a daily basis;
- Support in defining newsletter and refresh plan for each season in collaboration with Marketing, CRM and creative team.
Who you are?
- A Graduate or Undergraduate with a strong academic background in business management/administration/economics or related;
- Strongly analytical profile with a detail-oriented approach;
- You have a genuine interest in e-commerce, luxury fashion industry while being fashion forward;
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Power Point (mandatory);
- 1-2 years of working experience in buying or merchandising;
- Proactive with the ability to work in a fast-pace environment;
- Fluent in Italian and English, both written and spoken.
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time